Monday, November 21, 2011

Most Popular Websites!



Following are the most popular websites in the world as given by mostpopularwebsites.net
1. Google.com www.google.com
2. Facebook.com www.facebook.com
3. Youtube.com www.youtube.com
4. Yahoo.com www.yahoo.com
6. Baidu.com www.baidu.com
7. Blogspot.com www.blogspot.com
8. Live.com www.live.com
5. Wikipedia.org www.wikipedia.org
9. Twitter.com www.twitter.com
10. Qq.com
As a personal user of the web, I concur with these rankings. Like billions of people, Google is my search engine of choice, followed by Yahoo. Similarly, Facebook remains my preferred social networking site. As for Chinese search sites qq.com and baidu.com, guess where I went for information on them - Wikipedia.org.
Pretty accurate list, if you ask me. The only popular site that I thought would have made it was Ebay.com, and of course, hospitalitytrack.blogspot.com (kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment